Yes! The Garden Centre will remain OPEN before, during and after the Lockdown.
The Garden Centre will be open our normal hours, 9am - 6pm (Mon-Sat) & 10am - 4pm (Sun)
Unfortunately Cafe Skylark will be closed until Lockdown is lifted.
We will be sure to announce on our Facebook and website when the Cafe is reopening.
Our priority is the safety and well-being of our staff and customers.
We have added extra delivery days to help as many people as possible. Please be assured that we are staying well informed of the developing situation and will continue to follow all the advice and recommendations from the government.
If you do decide to pay us a visit, please bare the following in mind...
- Face coverings are compulsory.
- Abide by the governments guidelines of keeping 2 metres apart from all other customers and staff.
- Only touch products you intend to buy if possible
- Paying with card is preferred, contactless especially. We have upped our contactless limit to £45! We accept all types of cards, including AMEX.
- Don't forget Apple Pay & Android Pay both have higher limits than normal contactless
We offer a FREE local delivery service, with just a minimum order of £10!
We are currently delivering 3 times per week, Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays. We will possibly add more delivery days if required so keep an eye on our website & Facebook page to be informed first. 7 Miles is our free delivery area, which includes all of Chatteris, Manea, March, Wimblington & Doddington. We can deliver further afield but there will be a small charge, £1 per extra mile after 7 miles.
To book a FREE local delivery call 01354 741212 or visit us in store.
Don't forget we have continued our farm shop from the first lockdown and have increased the range and quality while keeping prices down and in some cases lower than before!
We now have everything from bread, milk, fruit, veg, confectionary to freshly made treats, jams, chutneys and much more! To see the full range of what we stock, either pop in store or click the button below to view the Farm Shop Page
Hygiene has always been extremely important to us however, over the last week, we have introduced the following:
• Increased frequent hand washing for all our colleagues
• Increased cleaning in store particularly in those areas regularly touched by colleagues or customers
To help reduce the spread of the virus, we are following the latest government recommendations and asking any colleagues with a high temperature or continuous cough to self-isolate for fourteen days.